From the past

Historically Ryss & Lynx was established in London in the year 1918 as a financial trading house offering a variety of financial services to the market. 

Following a period of turbulent times consistent with the dramatic historical events of 20th century in Europe, Ryss & Lynx was acquired in 1997 by Private Investment Trust Gibraltar. 

At this time, the company was restructured and established its new global presence with Headquarters in Dubai - U.A.E. and branch offices in SE Asia, Europe and Latin America. The extensive network of associated companies will provide the global services with local assistance in all major commercial hubs.